We proudly present a sample of our 5 STAR reviews:
- “The Best Pet Grooming place in Miami, Fl. 4 Paws Only was very respectful, knowledgable, and just made me & my dog feel really comfortable. I highly recommended 4 Paws Only Pet Grooming in Miami, Fl for all pet lovers.” August, 2015, Robert Irizarry.
- “Great pet grooming boutique in Miami. They are talented groomers at 4Paws. They also carry a wide selection of unique pet foods and accessories. Check the fridge for the organic dog and cat food. Nice place and I’ll be bringing my dog here.” July, 2015, Steffen Cherry.
- “Need caring dog grooming and boarding at a reasonable price? Look no further – 4 Paws Only is where to bring your dog. Your furry friends will thank you!” July, 2015, Angela Taleski.
- “I have taken my dog to 4 Paws for the last 6 years. My dog loves the experience and you can imagine how many times they have groomed him. Did I mention cageless! Several times at the last minute they have helped me out of a jam by boarding him and when I return he doesn’t want to leave I know when I drive out of the parking lot I don’t have to worry !! Wouldn’t go anyplace else. I highly recommend the staff and their services”. June, 2015, Joy Howland.
- “My dogs love to go to doggy daycare at 4 Paws Only!! To see the excitement and happiness of my babies when we approach the front door, makes me feel sure that they have a great time and I can relax while at work. Jessie is the sweetest person with a pure love for animals and Angelica is extremely knowledgeable and kind. I would definitely recommend any dog owner to leave their dog with them. The prices are also very reasonable and you can buy different packages.” June, 2015, Stina Pettersson Chiclana.
- “Super friendly and work with me on a last minute issue on going out of town”.
June, 2015, Heidi Lieb.
- “My dogs are happier and exhausted after playing the whole day… service is top notch… great variety of food… they really care about dogs… Will go back…”. 1 year ago, 2014, Jacques Joseph.
- “In the biz for the right reasons. They love dogs. Recommend!!!”
2 years ago, 2013, Samuel Trotter.Find more reviews on Google.
- “What a fantastic experience for our baby girl & myself! We are traveling for our daughter’s wedding and needed a groomer on a Saturday morning. The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating! Not only did they get her in, she was finished well before the scheduled pickup time which turned out perfect for us as we were able to get her without a return trip to the area. Telia looked & smelled amazing! Her eyes, feet and bellie were trimmed and she was wearing the cutest bling bow 🙂 Also as a first time customer we were given $5.00 off the quoted price!! Loved that for sure!” April, 2015, Cora D.
- “Brought my dog here for a hair cut, I dropped her off at 10am and picked her up at 5pm. It was a long day except I like this place because they don’t keep their dogs in cages while they wait, so she was able to play with the other pups while waiting for her turn. :)” March, 2015, Ting W.
- “I went back to 4 Paws for grooming and my doggie came out lovely she smelled great and was well taken care of! Excellent Service!” July, 2014, Jennifer D.
- “I have a 3 month old miniature schnauzer. He needed a hair cut and nail trim really badly. Since my little puppy is extremely active, I had my doubts as to whether they would give him a proper hair cut. But my puppy came back so clean and beautiful. He seemed to love the staff and appeared to have had a great time with the other dogs. I will be bringing my dog again. I am a very pleased customer.” October. 2014, Dee F.Find more reviews on Yelp.